If you don’t have your gas-powered greatsword yet, this is the time to get it.
Capcom’s latest event schedule update finally reveals when the Spring Festival will be returning. It’ll be around for 3 weeks – from April 26 to May 17, 2019.
If you’re new to Monster Hunter: World festivals, this event simply means that every previous limited-time quest that was available will now be around for a total of 3 weeks. So if you have a checklist of stuff that you need to complete or if you’re just new to the game and need cool stuff, this is your opportunity to get it.
Some of the notable quests that will be available are:
– The Greatest Jagras (for decoration farming, albeit for the first week only, i.e., till May 03)
– All of the Arch Tempered Elder Dragons (for those sweet, sweet Gamma armour and layered armour sets)
– The USJ quests – both high rank and low rank
– Code: Red (for the Dante armour and Charge Blade)
– Greeting the Gluttons (for voucher farming)
I’ll have a full breakdown of which quests you should be doing during the festival soon, so if you’re after specific weapons or armour, you’ll know which ones to tackle first. Happy hunting!
- Destiny 2: Savathun is in the Tower, but who is she pretending to be? - June 15, 2021
- Let’s talk about Destiny 2, Sunsetting, and Loot Reissuing - January 15, 2021
- Torment: Tides of Numenera Review - December 15, 2020